Areas of PracticeReal Estate, Probate, Business, Municipal Law
University of Notre Dame, A.B. 1967
Boston College Law School, J.D. 1971
*while at Boston College Law School, Attorney Hall won the Grime's Moot Court Competition and held membership on the National team.
Phone: (978) 250-4255
James A. HallSenior Partner, Attorney
Attorney Hall's major areas of practice are real estate, probate, business, and municipal law. General practice of law, includes: real estate law, residential and commercial closings, construction, land use, zoning, condominiums and planned development, probate of estates, trusts, wills, estate planning, corporations, LLC's, LLP's, banking law, and municipal law.
Attorney Hall, a life-long resident of Lowell, joined the law firm in 1971. He was appointed and currently serves as Town Counsel for the Town of Dracut. Additionally, he served as counsel for the Lowell Special Education Department. Attorney Hall handles hundreds of real estate closings per year, and he has created over 100 condominium and planned developments, residential, commercial, and mixed-use, ranging from two to over 600 units. He is an approved Land Court title examiner and also agent for several title insurance companies.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Massachusetts, Federal District Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Co-author, Pappas and Caldwell, the Newsmen’s Privilege – Two Judicial Views, Vol. 56, No. 2, Massachusetts Law Quarterly
- Corporator, Lowell General Hospital
- Former Trustee, Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- Former Commissioner and Chairman, Lowell Housing Authority
- Former Director, Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Dracut
- Lowell General Hospital