Laurie A. Hogan
Areas of Practice
Attorney Hogan's major areas of concentration are civil litigation, family law, probate law, estate
planning, and residential real estate conveyancing.
Personal / Professional Experience
Attorney Hogan joined the law firm in 2001. She was born in Lowell and resides in Pelham, NH. For nearly 20 years, she served in the health care profession as an adult critical care and pediatric critical care nurse. Attorney Hogan began actively representing both public and private lender institutions and individuals in a variety of public areas. A greater portion of her practice is focused on matters before Probate and Family Courts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Attorney Hogan is often called upon by the Probate and Family Courts to act as a Guardian ad litem in cases involving the care and custody of minors. She also serves as a Guardian on behalf of incapacitated adults with special medical needs.
- University of New Hampshire, B.S.N. 1994
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D. 2001
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
Public Service and Activities
- President - Board of Trustees - Merrimack River Valley House, Lowell, MA
- Board of Trustees - Massachusetts School of Law at Andover
- Board of Trustees - (Founding Member) American College of History and Legal Studies
- Board of Trustees - (Founding Member) Greater Lowell Technical High School Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors - Pelham Community Spirit, Inc.
- Certified as a Guardian Ad Litem, GAL in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Elected Supervisor of the Checklist, Town of Pelham, Chairperson
- Appointments include: Category F matters, child care and custody, visitation, access to children, guardianships,
conservatorships for elders and or persons deemed incompetent, etc.
- Medical Malpractice Panel – State of New Hampshire
- Member of the Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Member of the Greater Lowell Bar Association Probate Court Committee School Board
- Member - Saint Patrick School, Pelham, NH
- Notary Public in Commonwealth of Massachusetts and State of New Hampshire
- President - Greater Lowell Bar Association 2011-2012
- President Elect – Greater Lowell Bar Association 2010-2011
- Treasurer – Greater Lowell Bar Association 2008-2010
- Board of Directors – Greater Lowell Bar Association 2005-2008
- Recipient of the First Annual Ruth A. Nunnery Award for Academic Achievement and Excellence.